|San Jose, CA
|Anime Impulse SEA
|Offkai Expo Gen3
|May 31-Jun 2
|Los Angeles, CA
© Yokura All rights reserved.
Hiyo! I'm Yokura, or Yoku for short.
I love to draw. I love to create.To me, there is nothing I enjoy more than consuming and participating in media. I love reading, watching, playing all different kinds of entertainment that people create, and that their ideas will last forever, especially with the advent of the internet, is a romantic notion I hold near my heart.Today-- my dream is to inspire everyone to live just a little bit better
Commissions & BUsiness inquiries
Pricing Estimate (USD)
Thigh Up - $350 +
Full Body - $450 +Commercial Rights: +100%
Redistribution Rights: +200%
Included in price:
– Deliverable: Digital art file (usually PSD format)
– Open communication via Email/DiscordI reserve the right to:
– Display works in my portfolio & social media
– Post/Stream work progress (unless specified otherwise)
– Original Characters
– Merchandise (ie. mousepads, dakis, keychains)Will Not Draw:
– Real People
– NFT related work
LIVE2D MODEL ART
Model art: $2400+ (Rig ready PSD)
Character Design: $600+
Character Reference Sheet: + $600 (Front, back, accessories)
Yokura’s General Terms of Service
Hello there, and thank you for showing interest in commissioning me! This contains my general terms of service to give you an idea of what I need for your project and what you can expect from me.First off, there’s some information that I would appreciate being included in your inquiry. This information includes:
– Type of commission
– Design references
– Any addons or specific details you would like included beyond the initial scope of the commissionAfter reviewing your commission inquiry, if I choose to accept your commission I will respond to you with an initial quote for the project, an estimated timeline for the project, and any additional questions I may have upon reviewing your inquiry.
Before starting on your project, I will send you an invoice for an initial deposit in order to secure your project’s spot on my schedule. Any addons or additional work must be discussed prior to the date I start your project. If any major changes in the project are made after the start date, I will have to charge you an additional fee as it could possibly affect the rest of my schedule. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me with them!
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business email: yoku[ at ]yoku.moe
Please provide project details, visual references, and a deadline so that I may respond with a quote for you.
I will try to get back to you ASAP.
If you haven't received a response within 3 business days, feel free to send it again. Or you can send it manually to
yoku [ at ] yoku.moe
HSR Trash Rally
Anime Expo 2023 Artist Alley
A free to play stamp rally hosted by Yokura.
12 participating artists
SF BART - Baylee
Mascot Character Design & Illustration for San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit